Frosted Makeup Trend
The frosted makeup trend is a new take on the classic liquid foundation. This look is achieved by using a sponge to pat powder all over your face and neck, then applying light-reflecting pigments with your fingers or brush. The result will give you an airbrushed appearance without the heavy feeling of traditional foundation.
Women are embracing the frosted makeup trend. This look is a perfect balance between natural and dramatic looks. It can be applied to the entire face or to accentuate certain parts of your features like eyes, lips, or cheeks. This technique will make your skin appear fresh and youthful for any occasion!
Frosted Makeup Looks
I have to admit, and I was a little skeptical about frosted makeup at first. Why would any woman want their face to look like a foggy layer on top of it? But after reading this blog post and seeing the before-and-after photos, I’m convinced that frosted makeup does wonders for any woman’s complexion! Here are three reasons why you should give it a try:
- It makes your skin glow,
- It gives you an instant tan without having to go outside in the sun all day long, and
- You’ll feel more confident because people can’t see your imperfections as quickly.
Frosted makeup products
One way to create an excellent look for the office is by using frosted eyeshadow. It can be used as an extra highlight on your face, and it’s elementary to apply!
- Apply primer all over your lids with a brush or sponge applicator
- Use light brown eyeshadow all over your lid up to the crease of the eye
- Blend out any harsh lines and blend into skin color with a fluffy blending brush – I recommend using white or yellow tones when doing this step.
- Add more of the light brown shadow just under your eyebrow bone and onto the center of your eyelid.
Frosted makeup looks can be beautiful, but they are not for everyone. For example, if you have oily skin or acne-prone skin, this may not be the best option for you.
Frosted makeup is a new trend that has emerged in the past few months. It’s an “in-between” look between natural and dramatic makeup, with a light dusting of highlighter to make your skin glow. The best part? You can do it yourself at home.